Reasons To Consider Using Silicone Button Covers For Jeans?
Some of our customers spend time speficially looking for a solution for the problem of holes in their tops, whilst others just aren't aware that there's a solution and they just happen upon us, perhaps by seeing one of our posts on social media, or seeing one of our blogs, just like this one.
Regardless of how our customers find us, we've developed a much-loved solution which addresses the issue of tiny holes appearing in tips.
Whilst we love our jean button covers, that doesn't mean they're ideal for everyone and you might need a bit more information in order to understand whether you might find jean button covers to be useful or not.
In this quick blog, we look at some of the reasons you might want to consider using silicone button covers for jeans.
Reasons to consider using silicone button covers for jeans
- The soft silicone in our button cover acts as a protective layer that cushions your jeans button so as it rubs against your top there's less damage over time
- The original Holé button cover is a cheap and effective solution that addresses the problem of holes wearing in tops
- The original Holé button cover is extremely easy to fit and you don't need to remove it each time you wash your clothes
- Our button covers are stretchy and will fit most jeans buttons
- We offer totally free worldwide shipping on all orders
Want to find out more? Take a look at our guide on how to fit The original Holé button cover or take a look at our button covers here.